Gunnedah Industries has been operating since 1971 to produce agricultural products such as cotton module builders, grain storage and custom agricultural equipment. In more recent times, Gunnedah Industries has expanded into the waste oil and recyclables collection industry, manufacturing waste oil collection stations, used oil filter crushers and recyclable collection stations for council, agricultural and industrial sites.
Gunnedah Industries provides all the workshop and blast and paint facilities for all the Stripes Engineering fabrication projects.
- 24 Hours 7 Days a week service
- Qualified labour hire
- Guillotining to 12mm
- Brake pressing to 200 tonne
- Turning to 500mm diameter
- On site repairs
- Stockists of heavy plate and sheet
- Full blast and paint facilities
Waste Management Solutions
Download more information about our waste management solutions including used oil filters crushers and our small and large waste oil collection stations.
- Waste Management Solutions (General)
- Large Waste Oil Collection Centres
- Small Waste Oil Collection Centres
Business Name: Gunnedah Industries Pty Ltd
Address: “Glenhaven” Tamworth Road Gunnedah NSW 2380
Telephone: 02 6742 2312
General Manager: Andrew Semmler 0487 422 002